• Bachelor degree required;.
• Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in required field;
• Knowledge of labor law (Labor Code of the Republic of Azerbaijan) ;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs;
• Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities at the same time while meeting deadlines;
• Proficiency with computing software such as Word, Excel, and Outlook;
• Fluency in Azerbaijani, Russian and English.
• Administers benefits programs such as health insurance, vacations, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance;
• Prepare necessary documents during resignation process;
• Fill and update required information into E-GOV database and 1C:Enterprise;
• Managing various aspects of HR Operations including employee documentation, on-boarding and off-boarding;
• Working closely with finance department to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll and other claims;
• Experience with maternity leave and social payments;
• Ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
Terms and conditions:
• Five-days working week;
• ₼ 800 plus annual bonus;
• Health Insurance Program.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CVs to by indicating the position title “HR Specialist” in the subject line of your email [email protected].