We are pleased to announce that we are looking for Food and Beverage manager candidates for new opening- Intercontinental Hotel Baku.
General Scope of Duty:
As Director of Food and Beverage you’ll lead and direct food and beverage operations, ensuring quality service and standards are maintained to deliver a memorable guest experience. Always following government regulations concerning health, safety or other requirements.
Education: Bachelor degree
Experience: 4+ years’ related experience including management experience
Foreign Language: High Level English.
Courses and Training: Sufficient theoretical and practical background and
attendance in courses and seminars in the related field.
Computer Literacy: Professional level computer and network knowledge.
2. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Direct everyday activity, plan and assign work ensuring you always have the right staffing numbers
• Develop your team and improve their performance through coaching and feedback, and create performance and development goals for colleagues
• Train colleagues to make sure they deliver with compliance and to the standards we expect
• Drive a great working environment for teams to thrive – linking up departments to create sense of one team
• Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments
• Recommend or initiate any HR elated actions where needed
• Help prepare the hotel’s annual budget and the setting of departmental goals
• Monitor budget and control expenses with a focus on food, beverage, and labour costs
• Working with the catering office, identify additional sales opportunities to enhance revenue
• Drive promotions that deliver great dining experiences for guests at a good value
• Make sure credit and financial transactions are handled securely
• Make sure all food and beverage equipment is in operational condition and regularly cleaned
• Make sure all food and beverage facilities including banquet/convention spaces are clean and properly stocked to anticipated business volume. Notify engineering immediately of any maintenance and repair needs
• Establish and achieve quality and guest satisfaction goals. Help guests with their requests and complaints - making sure you maintain a high level of guest satisfaction
• Analyze guest insights to identify and meet customer expectations and build on guest loyalty
• Regularly communicate with guests to ensure expectations are met.
Candidates are requested to send their CVs to [email protected]
Please indicate the name of the position (F&B manager) you are applying for in the subject line of the email.