Marketing manager job description
I / Job specification of marketing manager
1. Marketing certificate, diploma or degree followed by a minimum of five years of professional services in marketing and communications leadership role.
2. Extensive experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining
• marketing strategies,
• brand management,
• customer relationship management,
• PR campaign management,
• management of merchandising strategy,
• management of Media marketing section
to meet organizational objectives.
3. Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
4. Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
5. Proven ability to overseas all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities.
6. Thorough understanding of branding principles and tactics through multimedia including the Web.
7. Superior written and verbal communications skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills.
8. Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight timelines and high client expectations.
9. Ability to quickly grasp complex technical and business concepts and express them in clear language.
10. Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes.
11. Fluency in Azeri, Russian, English
12. Efficient Computer user
Working hours Mon-fri 09:00-18:00 --Sat 09:00-14:00
Medical insurance, lunch etc.
Resume sent without below given criteria are not considered applicable
Without relevant experience
In subject field please specify “Marketing Manager”
Preferred resume language is english