Evaluate training materials prepared by instructors, such as outlines, text, and handouts.
2. Coordinate, schedule and conduct business and technical training for new hires and current employees.
3. Organize and develop, or obtain, training procedure manuals and guides and course materials such as handouts and visual materials.
4. Monitor training costs to ensure budget is not exceeded, and prepare budget reports to justify expenditures.
5. Select and assign instructors to conduct training.
6. Identify and assess training needs of staff by conferring with managers and supervisors or conducting surveys.
7. Produce training materials for in-house courses as appropriate. Amend and revise materials as necessary, in order to adapt to changes that occur.
8. Facilitate the execution of all training plans.
9. Periodically, evaluate training effectiveness.
10. Acts as a support fielding questions and issues from staff related to the business and / or systems.
11. Handles related tasks as assigned.
Fluent –Azeri, Russian, English
Microsoft Office full package
Degree in Psychology and/or Pedagogy
+1 years of experience in relevant field
Excellent interpersonal skills
Salary 500-800 azn
Mon-fri 9:00-18:00 sat 09:00-14:00
Send cv with photo ( subject-training specialist ) to [email protected]
Responsible person: Azada khoshbakht