DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Reviewing legal documents and legal papers;
• Drafting supply and service contracts;
• Reviewing service contracts and advancing them to the requirements of the organization;
• Preparing required necessary documents for foreigner workers in order to get relevant permits from State Migration Service;
• Representing organization in front of state bodies in legal issues;
• Documentation and registration of commercial and non-commercial legal entities.
• Consulting all departments ensuring processes and procedures comply with local legislation.
• Corporate governance
• Strong organizational, communications and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivating and professional
• Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Strong networking skills
• Ability to solve problems creatively
• Pursuing an undergraduate degree or graduate degree in Law (master degree is an advantage);
• Good sense of team work and cooperation
• Fluency in English, Azerbaijani (good knowledge of Russian is desirable);
• Ability work with initiative and perform under pressure
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and etc.
Please submit CV’s to [email protected] with “Lawyer” in the e-mail subject line.