Job Description & Key Responsibilities:
• Prepares and/or review preliminary designs, working drawings, specifications and cost estimates related to the project.
• Provides advice and develop design documents to initiate and modify architectural, interior design and space planning solutions.
• Performs design drafting including preliminary drawings, working drawings and full detail drawings for architectural, structural and mechanical works associated with building construction or improvement projects.
• Work with architect to ensure that construction project is in accordance with design
• Visit construction sites to collect measurements and dimensions as needed.
• Prepare detailed architectural drawings for commercial construction projects
• Create architectural drawings based on building specifications, calculations and sketches.
• Create architectural shop drawings(SDA) and as-built drawings.
• Have strong visual awareness and an eye for detail.
• 3+ years of experience in construction sphere.
• Fluent in Azerbaijani, proficient in English – written and spoken.
• Knowledge CAD, proficient AutoCAD, Excel, MS Word, Outlook.
• Design Skills, Site Development, Planning, Conceptual Skills, Drafting, Problem Solving.
• Ability to prepare and deliver presentations to mid-level and senior management.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development opportunities