- Provide excellent customer service to ensure satisfaction
- Greet customers and present menu
- Make menu recommendations or share additional information upon request
- Take and serve food/drinks orders and up-sell additional products when appropriate
- Deliver checks and collect payments
- Working closely with all serving and kitchen staff
- Follow all relevant health department rules/regulations and all customer service guidelines
- Proven work experience as a waiter or waitress
- Service orientation and excellent organizational skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Hands on experience with cash register and any ordering information system
- Good physical condition
- Good knowledge of Azerbaijani, Russian and English.
- High communication skills.
- Flexible to work with all shifts
- Knowledge of Micros billing system is advantage.
Candidates are requested to send their Application Forms/CVs to [email protected]
Please indicate the name of the position “Waiter” or “Waitress“ you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.