• Participate in development and manage financial modeling and reporting tools for various functional areas;
• Compare and analyze financial and other operating results against established plans and targets;
• Analyze financial impact of marketing and operations initiatives;
• Create and distribute routine as well as ad hoc reports and analyses;
• Communicate results via presentations to the executive team;
• Supports the company store annual operating plan process by developing and maintaining financial models and tools;
• Works with Operations and other functional departments to create financial forecasts, evaluates and reports on actual versus projected performance, and identifies risk and opportunities to assist in driving results;
• Build, maintain and distribute dashboards to assist with tracking and reporting of key performance indicators;
• Review trends and exception reports to identify and communicate opportunities to various functional areas;
• Sales, Gross Profit, Labor, and Store Operating Expense modeling and reporting;
• Theoretical versus actual cost of goods sold analysis;
• Sales and expense planning during the annual budget process;
• Prepare financial statements on timely basis, work with ERP systems;
• Higher education (preferable MBA) in Accounting or Finance
• 5+ years’ relevant s experience in finance, minimum 3 years in senior position
• Big 4 audit company experience is an advantage
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products
• Proficiency with Business Intelligence / data visualization tools or data cubes
• Must have experience with accounting/financial software and databases/ERP systems
• Prior Operations Finance experience in a HORECA or retail environment is highly preferred
• Professional certification a plus (ACCA, CIMA etc)
• Azerbaijani language as a native, advanced English and Russian language are extra advantages
Please note that position is open for candidates possessing Azerbaijani citizenship.
Salary range will be 3000-3500 AZN net.
Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the application email. Otherwise the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.
Deadline for applications – August 12, 2021.
E-mail: [email protected]