Include, but are not limited to the following:
- To conduct commissioning inspections and tests, based on documented procedures.
- To conduct Electrical hazard and reliability analysis, system troubleshooting and root cause failure analysis
- To identify system conditions that are abnormal, determining their cause and recommending corrective actions.
- To perform commissioning works in accordance with standards regarding Testing and Commissioning requirements for cabling, earthing/grounding, generators, HV/MV/LV Electrical Distribution systems and panels, transformers, UPS systems, Automatic Transfer Switches (ATS), lighting and lighting controls, batteries and charging systems, overcurrent protection devices, metering and relaying, power monitoring systems, energy management systems and other related electrical systems, controls and devices.
- Producing of commissioning progress status reporting as required by the project.
- To assists in research and procurement of Commissioning tools/ spares/consumables.
- To assist in preparation of commissioning specifications, basis of design documents during design and submittal reviews
- Producing of commissioning work packs in line with project procedures.
- Identification of PTW requirements and the raising of applicable permits to cover commissioning work scope.
- Verification and acceptance of mechanical completion and commissioning handover packages in line with the agreed system handover schedule.
- Undertake responsibility to comply with all the Occupation Health, Safety and Sanitation requirements applied within the company
Education/Experience and Qualification:
- High school diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the relevant field
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Familiarity with IEEE, IEC, NEC, and OSHA standards.
- Ability to think methodically, to design, plan and manage the work.
- Ability to maintain an overview of entire projects while continuing to attend to detailed technicalities.
- Ability to make contacts and develop effective working relationships within and outside the department.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CVs to [email protected] by indicating the position title “Electrical Commissioning Engineer” in the subject line of your email. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.