Key Job Responsibilities
- To assist management with all stores related issues on daily basis as and when requested;
- Responsible of all Goods In/ Goods Out procedures ensuring the correct equipment has arrived from the client/supplier and also dispatched to the client;
- Management of stores ensuring all stock is stored in a safe and respectable manner;
- Ensuring that all procedures related to Goods In/Goods Out and Stores Keeping are followed and all QA documents are completed as appropriate;
- To be the H&S representative for your area and to assist in other areas if required;
- The Employee shall comply with Company Procedures and Health, Safety & Environmental Rules and shall report to the Employer any circumstance that affects or may affect the Health, Safety, Environment or the Employee’ performance, which may as well include working conditions.
Work Experience and Education Requirements
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information;
- Fluent in English or Azerbaijani or Russian languages;
- Computer skills including the spreadsheet and word-processing programs, and e-mail at a highly proficient level;
- Elementary technical & chemical knowledge.
Please indicate the position name you are applying for and your full name in the subject line, otherwise your CV will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please send your CV to: [email protected]