“PASHA Bank” OJSC is seeking a Quality Assurance Manager for Head Office.
PASHA Bank is one of Azerbaijan’s leading corporate banks. Established in 2007, we offer all major financial services, including investment banking, trade financing and asset management to a range of clients, from large corporates to small and medium enterprises. The Bank works particularly closely with companies operating in the non-oil sectors of the economy, including agriculture, transportation, construction and retail, which are vital for helping Azerbaijan to diversify its economy.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To provide a high quality of customer service by organising a team of people to provide a first-class Quality Assurance service, ensuring maximum customer satisfaction at all times.
ENVIRONMENT OF THE JOB
This is a key role within the Quality Assurance Division (QA) of the Customer Service Department (CSD) of the Bank.
There is a variety of experience and expertise within the team(s) and the jobholder will be expected to give advice and guidance to colleagues on a regular basis.
All activities undertaken must be in line with the current PASHA Bank Strategy.
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• To provide a high quality of customer service by organizing a team of people to provide a first-class Quality Assurance service, ensuring maximum customer satisfaction at all times;
• To support the QA team’s growth and development through the effective personal development of each team member;
• To work closely with all other areas of the Bank to promote cross team working practices;
• Monitoring the work of other team members;
• Working with colleagues to ensure maximum efficiencies are maintained in terms of the day to day work processing;
• Offering and receiving feedback to and from colleagues in order to improve team performance;
• Viewing the performance of both the team collectively and the team member’s individually as a personal obligation;
• Maintaining sufficient records of individual / collective performance, investigating and correcting underperformance, & recognising and rewarding over performance.
• Proven and progressive experience of working in a quality assurance environment in a financial institution;
• Demonstrated and evidenced experience of organising a team, in particular being able to allocate tasks and monitor progress;
• Demonstrated and evidenced ability to work in a business focussed environment in terms of both internal and external customer service;
• Demonstrated and evidenced experience of working to high levels of accuracy under tight deadlines;
• Demonstrated and evidenced experience of making and analysing customer surveys.
• Good verbal and written communication and presentation
• Fluent in Azerbaijani, Russian and English (written and spoken)
• The ability to plan, organise and manage their time and their team’s time effectively.
• The ability to deliver effective training to colleagues.
• Good problem solving and decision making.
• Excellent team player with the ability to coach, mentor, guide and help the development of team colleagues.
• Excellent IT Skills especially Word and Excel.
Candidates are requested to send their Application Forms/CVs to [email protected] until June 5, 2015.
Please indicate the name of the position (Quality Assurance Manager) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.