• Providing support for regular business operation
• Managing the SAP MM/SD modules support
• Ensuring timely resolution of tickets
• Providing at least minimum configuration support as required
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or Business Management.
• Strong computer / technical skills. Good knowledge of MS Office programs.
• Strong analysis and problem-solving abilities.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
• Proven problem-solver with the ability to perform root cause analysis.
• Strong analytical skills, enabling to quickly understand the drivers of a business process (planning, order management, financial, etc.)
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CVs with subject “Junior SAP Logistics (Materials Management/Sales and Distribution module) Consultant” to [email protected].