• Coordinate with overseas courier companies, shippers and consignees to manage import and export activities;
• Maintain good relationship with international companies to improve overall business performance;
• Work with freight forwarding companies, shippers, consignees and agents to identify and eliminate logistics obstacles to ensure safe and timely shipping of products;
• Track orders using functional systems (e.g. barcodes and tracking software);
• Ensure shipping documents are properly filed;
• Keep organized records of schedules and completed orders;
• Inform cost changes, shipment issues, supply concerns to respective personnel and team in timely manner;
• Create and maintain detailed financial reporting on all import and export activities including order
• management, logistics and shipping;
• Develop and monitor international routing instructions for suppliers;
• Ensure export paperwork is in place before the collection takes place;
• Manage the complete international order fulfilment process from collection to delivery.
• Minimum 2 years' work experience in international logistics, transportation, operations or a related field;
• Fluency in English and Turkish;
• Strong verbal and oral communication skills;
• Exceptional organizational and analytical skills;
• Ability to analyze data, search for errors and autonomously work towards solutions;
• Competency to work well against critical deadlines with the ability to multi-task.
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can send your resume to [email protected] with “International Logistics Manager” in the subject field.