• Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies;
• Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships;
• Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms;
• Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services;
• Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries;
• Examine and test existing contracts;
• Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness;
• Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company;
• Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients;
• Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies;
• Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements;
• Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
• 2 years of working experience in the relevant position (supply, oil and gas industry experience preferred);
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in fields of supply chain, engineering or manufacturing;
• Fluency in English, Russian and Azerbaijani languages (oral and written);
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
• Excellent communication and presentation skills;
• Ambition to succeed.
Baker Energy Services offers competitive compensation package, training and professional development opportunities, rapid career growth in a young and dynamic growing company.
Interested applicants should submit a resume and a cover letter via e-mail (by mentioning the position you are applying to in subject line) till 25.05.2021 to [email protected].
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.