• Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
• Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. ent
• Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
• Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
• Create and update records and databases with personnel, file office documentation and other data
• Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
• Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
• Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Minimum 5years proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role in international company, preferably in oil & gas industry.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Familiarity with office management procedures
- High school diploma is preferred
- Languages: Azeri, English, Russian
- Possess good negotiation skills, interpersonal skills or any other technical fields.
- Ability to work in and contribute to a team environment.
- Hard working capabilities
- A meticulous and committed team player with a strong sense of urgency and the ability to work independently.
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
Employer’s Scope of Business: Supply of structural steel and piping materials to Oil & Gas Construction Projects
Main Area: International Projects
Experience in the market: 21 years
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
CV shall be sent to [email protected]