Job Title: Field Maintenance Manager
II. Job purpose
Responsible for the management of all field maintenance activities which are included in the contract scope of works and roles and responsibilities. To lead and manage the successful achievement of Service Level Agreements as detailed in contract with Customer.
III. Report and Work Flow
• Management of all FM teams including subcontractors
• Monitor the Site Acceptance process – from Rollout team
• Monitor the Site Acceptance process – sign off by Customer.
• Monitor the list of regional Acceptance engineers.
• Interwork with NOC.
• Manage all SLA’s, process requirements for FM.
• Manage all expense being incurred within regions.
• Manage the FM approval process
• Manage all Field Maintenance complaints.
• Manage all Field Maintenance issues raised by Customer.
IV. Maintenance Plan
• Supervise preventative maintenance of all supported deployed sites.
• Manpower plan
• Ensure that site access requirements are managed. Planned work a days notice required.
V. Training and Meeting
• Manage the skill level across all FM teams, arrange training as required.
• Plan the development and skills of all FM teams.
VI. Standard Activity
• Responsible for all daily activities across network.
• Corrective maintenance – achievement of SLA’s
• Manage the interface to field maintenance subcontractors
• Manage the interface to the Customer regional managers
• Ensure all meetings minutes and reports deposited onto the server.
• Through site acceptance process with Rollout team to increase site quality.
• Manage all invoices raised from sub contractors.
• Manage all site work sign off from Customer
VII. Contingency plan
• Update and finalize contingency plan before holiday, grand event and etc
• Contact all Support groups to review the contingency plan
VII. Communications & Working Relationships
• Attend the customer meeting
• Create and manage a communication plan across all Field Maintenance groups.
• Attend the internal meeting
IX Skill and Experience
• Skilled in both written and spoken English, Azerbaijan and Russian. • Bachelors Degree in electrical / Telecommunications / Electronic engineering
• At least 3 year work experience in similiar position
• Good communication, customer interface and service orientation skills.
• Experience with operator O&M dept or other MS organizations is needed.
• Able to work under stress and tigth schedule
• Able to manage the teams towards achieving project goal and objectives
ONLY MALE CANDIDATES REQUIRED.
PLEASE SUBMIT CV IN CASE IF YOU HAVE 3 YEARS WORK EXPERIENCE IN SIMILAR POSITION TO [email protected]