- Establish accurate accounting of the enterprise in accordance with the requirements of the Tax Code and International Accounting Standards;
- Correctly prepare a reports and calculate taxes and SSPF allocations and organize their timely transfer to the state budget;
- Maintain full records of incoming cash, inventories and fixed assets;
- Keep records of sales of goods, works and services;
- Carrying out inventory of cash, inventory and fixed assets;
- Compile and send Electronic Invoices;
- Calculate the cost of goods on the basis of Import Customs Declarations;
- Prepare and submit monthly, quarterly and annual tax returns (with annexes), SSPF and Statistical reports;
- Prepare salary calculation tables (subject to calculation of salaries, vacation pay, final accounts, sick leaves) and pay salaries;
- Solve all tasks assigned by the management in a timely and accurate manner;
- Control payments, control accounts and make payments through "internet banking";
- To compile daily and monthly reports on the work done;
- Prepare financial statements (Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Statement, Cash Flow Statement);
- Responsible person for any audits conducted by State tax department
- Not to violate the principles of confidentiality.
This description is meant to be an outline and is not intended to list all duties and responsibilities.
- University degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent education in business administration
- Knowledge of legislative and regulatory acts.
- Understanding of the business and own decision impact on the Company KPIs
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Finance or Accounting sphere wherein a minimum of 3 years is in managing a team and working within the HORECA or Education industry.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of tax legislation, monitor changes and apply in a timely manner;
- Must have a high level of ability to work in Office programs, especially EXCELL and WORD
- Must have a knowledge and experience in International Finance Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Must be able to work in 1C 7.7-8.3 accounting software;
- Must be fluent in Azerbaijani and Russian and Good Knowledge of English - Must have management skills
- Must be able to perform mathematical calculations and analysis;
- Knowledge of organizational practices
- The ability to express one's opinion, the ability to communicate and solve problems, the ability to take an active and planned approach to work are important;
- Ability to work under pressure, tolerance to stress is especially valued.
- Ability to plan and organize work
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CVs to [email protected] by indicating the name of the vacancy in the subject line of the letter.