Position: Hook Truck Driver
Location of work: Serenja
Report to: Thermal Unit Operator / Coordinator
• Employee shall work in accordance with the company HSE Policies (no accidents, no harm to people, no damage to the environment)
• Employee shall follow the BP Golden Rules of Safety and AAS-ATE JV Safety procedures
• Employee shall follow AAS-ATE JV working procedures, including use of proper PPE
• Employee shall stop work immediately where they identify any unsafe situation and report the situation to their Supervisor
• Employee shall report any incidents to their line Manager or Operations Manager immediately
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Keep the vehicle clean & in good condition, check the vehicle on daily basis
• Report on weekly bases to Coordinator on vehicles km and condition. Record km daily and report any defects immediately to Coordinator.
• Report any problem that may occur at the site, with the vehicle etc. to your coordinator within an hour.
• Follow AAS-ATE Health & Safety Requirements
• If provided, it is an obligation of an employee to wear Personal Protective Equipment
• Treat with care all AAS-ATE equipment
• Follow established route for waste transportation
• Start every working day in clean outfit, polished shoes and shaved.
• Assisting Thermal Unit Operator Assistants in daily activities, maintenance, housekeeping, etc.
• Any other duties which may be reasonably required by Operator / Coordinator
• Reporting to: Thermal Unit Operator / Coordinator
• Employees reporting to this position: None
• Relevant Trainings
• Relevant Experience
• Valid driving License of required categories
• Good medical condition
• Good eye-sight
• Good safety attitude operator, accurate driver
Please put position (Hook Truck Driver) in the subject of email.
All qualified candidates are required to send a short cover letter indicating this position and attach a CV to the HR Department by e-mail [email protected].