Job title: HR Manager
The Human Resources Manager guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire company. The major areas directed are:
The basic job duties will include, but not be limited to:
• Plan, develop and implement strategy for HR management and development, provide processes and procedures (including recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, grievance, counseling, pay and conditions, contracts, training and development, succession planning, moral and motivation, culture and attitude development, performance appraisal and quality management issues)
• Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organizational requirement for quality management, health and safety, legal requirement, environmental policies and general duty of care.
• Manage and develop direct reporting staff.
• Monitor, measure and report on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievement within agreed formats and timescales
• Provide effective strategy planning at least once a year
• Prepare annual roadmap within agreed decisions.
• Provide target determining of the company
• Draft org structure according to departments
• Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees.
• Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives
• Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
• Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
• Provide employees retention
• Establish effective orientation program for the new employees
• Provide Effective Performance Management system.
• Plan for employee’s performance appraisal; develop tools for appraisal, job evaluation and development.
• Contribute to the evaluation and development of HR strategy and performance in co-operation with the executive team.
• Manage and control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets (work with CFO).
• Lead competitive market research to establish pay practices and pay bands that help to recruit and retain superior staff.
• Lead participation in at least one salary survey per year.
• Provide effective employee grading system
• Recommend changes in benefits offered, especially new benefits and/or bonuses aimed at employee satisfaction and retention.
• Prepare comprehensive salary strategy within agreed methods
• Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of HR development.
• Plan and direct for Training of employee including senior managers, maintain contact with outside resources for training.
• Liaise with other functional / departmental head so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives, purpose and achievements.
• Maintain awareness and knowledge of latest HR development theory and methods and provide suitable interpretation to directors, managers and staff within the organization.
• Provide promotion structure of the employees
• Design and develop corporate governance structure in line with best practices
• Maintain all documentation in accordance with legislation and Company policies
• Develop and maintain good relationships with government agencies responsible for regulation of HR issues
• Provide effective internal communication process.
• Organize at least one holiday for the company.
• Provide friendly, sincere, honest relationship among employees
• Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, and training and development.
• Above average oral and written communication skills.
Minimum 5 years of work experience in a related field is required. Minimum 1 year of work experience as Human Resources Manager.
• Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and develop Human Resources staff members.
• Demonstrated ability to serve as a successful participant on the executive management team that provides company leadership and direction.
• Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with the company Board of Directors.
• Good workable knowledge of MS Office programs (Excel, Word)
• Experience with one of ERP programs (1C, SAP, Oracle, Navision, Sun Systems etc.) will be preferred
The candidate should be fluent in Azerbaijani, Russian and English. Turkish will be preferred
Strong analytical skills
“Thinking outside of the box” mentality
Challenge the convention
Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Managing and empowering people
Good communication skills
We offer a competitive salary and excellent career growth opportunities. Send your CV by putting vacancy name to the subject field to [email protected]